Moreton Island is just 75 minutes by catamaran from Brisbane.
Moreton Island is a very unique destination for educational camps and excursions.
Moreton Island is just 75 minutes by catamaran from Brisbane. With endless beaches, untouched bush land, pristine fresh water lakes and amazing turquoise water, Moreton Island provides and un-spoilt natural learning environment for students of all ages.
Dormitory and camping accommodation, snorkelling and sand tobogganing, Moreton Island is a very unique destination for educational camps and excursions.
All inclusive prices include:
- Return ferry transfer to Moreton Island (departing from the Port of Brisbane)
- Dormitory style accommodation or camping
- All meals prepared fresh daily
- Guided tours in four wheel drive coach
- Swimming, snorkelling, sand tobogganing, fishing and star gazing
- Customised itineraries
For more information, or to make a booking, please contact Moreton Island Adventures on 07 3909 3333 or email email@example.com
Our Education Coordinator would be happy to visit your school for a presentation to the students as required.
Download the 2012 / 2013 Educational Camp brochure for school groups below.