The Eco Explorer Tour is perfect for those who wish to explore everything Moreton Island has to offer.
Includes full commentrary, guided Four Wheel Drive tour and more.
The Eco Explorer Tour is perfect for those who wish to explore everything Moreton Island has to offer. Head into the Desert for some heart racing Sandboarding and then cool off in the The Blue Lagoon, a naturally forming, crystal clear fresh water lake. The full commentrary, guided Four Wheel Drive tour will then take you up to the Cape Moreton Lighthouse, where the view is truly spectacular (the perfect spot for whale watching during their migration July - November).
- Complimentary return Brisbane CBD transfers
- 75 minute cruise across Moreton Bay on the MICAT ferry (this is also great opportunity for dolphin and whale spotting in the right season)
- Guided Eco 4WDing experience
- Experience the beautiful Blue Lagoon
- See the historic Moreton Lighthouse and experience 360 degree views at the lookout (also a great for spotting marine life)
- Desert Dune sandboarding
- Picnic Lunch
- National Parks Fees
Pre-booking is essential. To book your place on the Eco Explorer Tour, click the 'Book Now' button below or call us on 07 3909 3333.
The Eco Explorer Tour runs daily, with limited availability during the Winter months (May - August). Bookings are subject to availability, tides and weather conditions.
Return transfers to the Port of Brisbane ferry terminal from the Brisbane CBD are also included. Alternatively, if you wish to make your own way, we offer secure vehicle parking at the ferry terminal for $12.00 per day per vehicle.
|Child (5 - 15 yrs)||$130|