The Xtreme Adventure Tour is a a great way to see the Island for the young and young at heart. It's also ideal for those who do not have their own 4WD. The tour allows you the opportunity to experience the amazing aquatic playground of the Tangalooma Wrecks. 4WDing through some of the most beautiful bushland with an experience guide. As well as the heart stopping plummet down the dunes with sandboarding in The Dessert. On this tour your day is sure to be fast paced and adrenaline pumping!
Xtreme tour includes:
- Complimentary return Brisbane CBD transfers
- 75 minute cruise across Moreton Bay on the MICAT ferry (this is also great opportunity for dolphin and whale spotting in the right season)
- Guided snorkel of The Tangalooma Shipwrecks Wrecks
- Guided Four Wheel Drive Tour
- Sandboarding at The Dessert
- Picnic Lunch on the beach
- National Parks Fees
- Finishing the day off with a relaxing return trip home on the MICAT ferry
Pre-booking is essential. To book your place on the Xtreme Adventure Tour, click the 'Book Now' button below or call us on 07 3909 3333.
The Xtreme Adventure Tour runs on selected days through the week and on weekends. Bookings are subject to availability, tides and weather conditions. Return transfers to the Port of Brisbane ferry terminal from the Brisbane CBD are also included. Please contact our office to confirm a pick up from the CBD. Alternatively, if you wish to make your own way, we offer secure vehicle parking at the ferry terminal for $12.00 per day per vehicle.
|Child (5 - 15 yrs)||$140|